- Undemanding route: 10 kilometres down the river (no wild water), suitable for absolute beginners
- Safe and big inflatable rafts: COLORADO rafts with the capacity of 6 persons
- Good quality equipment: Paddles, lifejackets etc.
- Professional supervision A licensed watersport instructor.
- Thorough instruction before setting out.
- Start in Malá Skála (10km) or the extended route from Líšný (12km) with sliding down to the water - Recommended!!! (see the Virtual View)
- Exit point in Dolánky u Turnova (Dlaskův statek).
- Appropriate clothes: Depends on the weather. If it is sunny swimsuit (and our life jacket). Otherwise, warm spare clothes are higly recommended (we will bring it to you by car to the exit point).
- Shoes: Take slippers, sandals or water shoes. A spare pair of shoes is necessary! It is not advisable to go barefoot.
- Helmets? Take your cycling helmet! Everybody has one and it fits you best! (Recommendation for small children only).
How to get here?
If you do not go on your own, take the train. Perfect connection to Malá Skála and Líšný as well.
Includes full service: rafts, paddles, life jackets, transport of luggage to the exit point of your choice, a professional instructor and thorough instruction before setting out on safety, technique and cooperation on the raft. For several years, we keep our price on 170,- CZK per person (starting from Malá Skála or Líšný). In case of groups of 19 or more, teachers for free! For smaller groups, prices are negotiable.
How to make a reservation:
call at: +420 605 532 085 - Milan Masák, instructor
Fill in the Reservation Form
Do not forget to write down accompanying person (teacher)'s phone number. Thanks)